- George Stroumboulopoulos: There's one thing that's interesting about your books. I noticed that you write women really well and really different. Where does that come from?
- George R.R. Martin: You know, I've always considered women to be people.
- TROY: Why does being a librarian make her even hotter?
- ABED: They're keepers of knowledge -- she holds the answers to all our questions like "Will you marry me?" and "Why are there still libraries?"
- TROY: I want to be a book, she can pick me up flip through my pages, make sure no one drew wieners in me.
I haven’t listened to one in a while but they’re great. What’s kept me from them, mostly, is that they cost as much - if not more - than a real book, and I’d rather read on paper. I buy them, and listen to them, most when I’m traveling a lot or have a long commute. It’s a great hands-free way of consuming literature. Frequently they are narrated by great people who can really make the story come alive, which I love.
Perhaps once I’m over this podcast phase I’m in right now, I’ll move back to audiobooks. I say go for them if you like them though! Anyway to get the books in your brain!
So, I know a lot of people have been speculating that Castle and Beckett will get together in the beginning of the finale or before it, only to have Beckett stumble upon Castle’s murder board at the end of the episode (cue cliffhanger). However, I really doubt that’ll be the case.
I do agree that the cliffhanger won’t have to do with her finding the murder board - way too predictable. ;)
I’m thinking the return of 3xK would be pretty damn shocking.