shes-reading-again asked: Yellow and Orange
- Yellow:7 facts about my childhood.
- Orange:6 facts about my home town.
1. I am the youngest of three and the older of one.
2. My parents got divorced.
3. I grew up in the most stereotypical town on earth.
4. I rode horses for 15 years.
5. I acted in plays occasionally.
6. I was such a klutz that I got so many xrays in one year that they stopped xraying me and started poking, prodding and splinting when I came in with a new injury.
7. My brothers are the greatest even though one of them kicked me in the eye when I was three and caused my first trip to the ER!
1. My hometown is in northeast Ohio.
2. It is very close to a huge Amish community - to the point where I have always known what “yanked over” means.
3. Calvin & Hobbes creator Bill Waterson is also from there.
4. The name of it is an indian word for some kind of river and an english word for feeling bad.
5. My mother always said it looked like a cute New England town - gazebo & all - that someone dropped in the midwest.
6. You can see Calvin eating the town square on the back of the Ultimate Calvin & Hobbes.