Do you ever wonder if people could watch your life on tv, who they’d ship you with? Go on, drop who you’d ship me with in my askbox!
I’m 99% sure of what people are going to say, but I’m also curious and bored, so.
6 places you want to go
1. Great Britain
7. a job
6. the magical power of eating whatever I want while simultaneously losing all the weight I want so long as I work out
5. the ability to speak French fluently
4. friends around me to hang out with and have over and generally be with regularly
3. one more day with my mom
2. a job
Day 8 Fears
6. Being watched
5. People who cry
4. People in the midst of a severe allergic attack
3. losing control
2. alienating my family
1. alone forever
9. I love the sound a laptop keyboard makes as I type.
8. Warm smells coming from a kitchen.
4. my friends
3. my nieces and nephew
2. my brothers and sisters in law
1. my parents
10. I wonder if I will ever be happy.
9. I worry I have been permanently damaged by my past.
8. There is nothing I can do about somethings I wish I could change.
7. I can do everything about others.
6. There are more things I wish I could do better than things I know I am good at.
5. I would walk through fire for my siblings and their children, quite literally.
4. I am rarely as happy or easy-going as I appear.
3. I think I am prettier than I think other people think I am.
2. I worry I am losing the people I love more than myself because of my inability to maintain connections.
1. I am lonely.